FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This noninvasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
- Widely Used at home,Medical institutions and Community Centers,Etc.
- Accurately Measure SpO2 and PR.
- SpO2 and PR Display,Waveform,bargraph and PL Display.
- Low battery indicator.
- Low Power Consumption;Auto Power off When No Signal.
- Pulse Sound Function.
- Alarm Function.
- Small in Size and light in Weight.